What does blockchain and molecular tagging have to do with cannabis? John Shearman shares a new technology that can track the influx of new cannabis strains.
Introduction & Timeline
GreenHausHR is a newly formed venture formed by the founders of CannaScreener, Hire Intelligence and Missio, combining HR tech, HR Compliance and Consulting and Human Capital expertise for the legal cannabis industry.
Hire Intelligence Founded
Established in 2021
New tools for a new era
All your Cannabis
HR needs under one roof
GreenHausHR Recruitment provides a tailored approach to talent sourcing by ensuring both skill set and cultural fit are matched. We identify relevant talent, conduct all reference and background checks and ensure budget and hire dates are respected for our clients coast to coast. We also assist in crafting a comprehensive compensation package for talent that fits their budget while staying competitive in their respective markets. greenhausHR advises clients on how to create a strong, diverse workforce ensuring all demographics are given a fair and equitable opportunity.
- Corporate, Cultivation and Retail Level Recruitment
- Cannabis Recruitment Process Outsourcing (CRPO)
- Cognitive Driven Video Interview Technology (Coming soon)
GreenHausHR screening partner’s with cannabis organizations of all sizes to design customized screening programs based on diverse needs. We are FCRA-certified, and ready to answer any screening, compliance, or how-to questions that either you or your candidates have. greenhausHR screening provides background screening solutions and hiring compliance resources for legal cannabis businesses, investors and industry organizations operating in highly regulated cannabis markets.
- Simple and Easy Platform for employers and candidates
- Full Compliance with all laws and regulations
- Accurate and verified information turned around quickly
Human Resources Consulting
GreenHausHR is a Tech Forward All-Inclusive Human Resource Solution for the Cannabis Industry. GreenHausHR is founded and supported by C-Level Human Capital Management and HR leaders with decades of experience providing human resource solutions to clients throughout the world.
- Dedicated HR Leader
- Comprehensive HR Audit
- HR Compliant Policies
- Compliant Onboarding & Terminations
- Expert HR Guidance
- Employer Coaching & Guidance
- General & Compensation Compliance
Post Hire Cannabis Training
GreenHausHR identifes the need for comprehensive cannabis training once your team is hired. Our platform will include Cannabis 101 education along with state specific regulations and compliance. Our platform is interactive and lends to a team building atmosphere and culture while educating your team about cannabis. We fully understand the constant evolution of the cannabis industry in so many ways so we would be aware of these changes when they happen and constantly able to consistently update your teams.
- Onsite and/or Remote Training Sessions lead by Industry Professionals
- Constant Updated Cannabis Regulations and Laws per State
- Interactive and Team Building Culture Cannabis Education Within the Platform
Attract diverse, global talent
Enable your team to:
- Feature your employees to attract a wider pool of candidates
- Use career sites to market job opportunities to the right candidates
- Make it easier to apply from anywhere with text and virtual career fairs
The GreenHausHR Talent Cloud advantage
The new standard for how you attract, engage, hire and advance talent
Innovative, video-led experiences; In the flow of work
Comprehensive, intelligent talent acquisition applications
One scalable, global platform
Unmatched integration to your talent acquisition ecosystem
Legal cannabis now supports 321,000 full-time American jobs. And with recent legalization for adults in states like New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, we know whatâ€™s coming next.
The cannabis industry is maturing at a rapid pace. Successful companies will require knowledgeable people, a complete set of standard operating procedures, and integrated technology infrastructure to comply with federal and state regulations.